Sunny Day Beach Bag Packing Essentials
Here Monyca shares her beach packing essentials for a day at the beach.
1. Extra Bikini – Always a good idea to have an extra on hand, in case you need to change.
2. Beach bag – The perfect size beach bag for every kind of sunny day adventure
3. Hat – stay sun-smart wherever you go with a trucker cap on hand
4. GoPro – Perfect for capturing sun drenched memories to cherish for years to come
5. Sunglasses – The way we see it (geddit!?) Summer style starts with with the ultimate pair of shades
6. Speaker – Take the tunes with you wherever you go
7. Book – Between surfs or swimming you’ll need a good book to read as you lay on the beach
8. Leave in conditioner – Don’t forget to treat your tresses from the salt and sun with a good leave in conditioner.
9. Sarong/scarf – A big scarf can double as a sarong and a beautiful sarong can double as a beach towel. Either way, you’re covered
10. Beach blanket – Just the right size for beach days and picnic dates or as a cozy throw as the sun goes down.
11. Water bottle – Hydration is key! Plus taking your own reusable bottle saves any extra plastic bottles ending up in landfill or in our waterways.
12. Sunscreen – This one goes without saying but is always a good reminder, right?!
Tell Roxy what you can’t live without on your beach day by tweeting or tagging @ROXY in your summer snaps.