Bruna’s Breakfast Bowl Recipe
If you’re a fan of kicking off your day with a delicious and nourishing breakfast like we are, then chances are you’re going to want this breakfast bowl recipe that Bruna Schmitz shared with us. It’s simple, healthy and you can customise it with just about any fruit and nut combo you have on hand.
BRUNA’S BREAKFAST BOWL
This is a simple version that’s easy to make, but I like to mix it up so I don’t get tired of it. My favorite fruits to use are raspberries and peaches. I also like to add cacao nibs and goji berries every once in awhile. The base of the recipe is oats, everything else can be removed or replaced. For example, coconut milk or peanut butter, greek/fat free or coconut milk yogurt. Just do whatever suits your taste.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1/2 cup oats
- A spoonful of almond butter
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 1/8 cup of chopped almonds
- 3 kiwis
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Mix the yogurt and the almond milk until it’s combined. I used a passionfruit yogurt blend that was already sweet, but if you use fat free or greek yogurt, I suggest adding a little more honey or sweetener in the mix.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, almond butter and chopped kiwis one at a time mixing each time.
- Once it’s all mixed, sprinkle the top with the chopped almonds, the rest of kiwis and honey.
- And voilà! Breakfast is served.